MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE SLS LANDSCAPE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT AND GREENER SOLUTIONS? Here at SLS and GS we look for the best employees we can find. And not just because you have exceptional skills and talent, and not even because you give quality service to your clients. We want you because if you are skilled, talented and give great, quality service, that means you have a superior work ethic and you take pride in your work. This is the base of a successful career! Working …anywhere, not just here shouldn’t be “just a job”. It should be a position that you have chosen because you enjoy it. A “job” that you are skilled in and a company you can grow with. We have no problem paying you what you are worth and promoting you within the company. Our pay range exceeds our competitors for a reason. SLS and GS care about the success of each individual employee and we WANT you to be the best you can be, provide for your family and attain the lifestyle you want.
The landscaping industry can be hard work. The heat, the cold, the physical requirements… so SLS and GS try our best to make it comfortable and productive by offering all employees uniforms, raincoats, sweatshirts, hats, snacks, beverages, water coolers on every truck, monthly parties and more!
We are looking for people who are…
We also offer benefits!
*For eligible employees
Other characteristics that will help you get a job at SLS and Greener Solutions, LLC:
Business Developer / Landscape Sales
Compensation: This is a salaried, business development position that includes a commission plan providing the opportunity to earn up to $120k or more per year! Prospective Combined Hiring and Annual Commission Bonuses ranging to $10,000! This is a full-time, year round position.
Who we are interested in hiring:
SLS Landscape is looking for a Business Developer to generate leads and sales for both residential and commercial Landscape Maintenance and Landscape Design & Build. SLS has a high-end clientele, so we are looking for someone polished and professional that has a history working in the landscaping field. Knowledge with hardscape projects, design, landscape blueprints, plants and maintenance are a must.
Self-motivated, excellent communication, follow through, setting client expectations and hustle are all ideal skills for the candidate we are searching for. As is a love for the industry and outdoor living.
· Certifications and/or Licenses in industry related fields such as: Horticulturist, ICPI, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably in landscape related field
Other characteristics we look for:
· An optimistic attitude – we all have good days and bad days. We are looking for team members that can still give a smile, tell a joke and enjoy their workday even when Dunkin’s screwed up your coffee that morning.
· Desire to learn new skills and new techniques – we want you to enjoy your job, utilize your existing skills and improve in areas you are interested in.
· Proactive/Problem Solver – knowing how to navigate a tricky situation and giving a client the best service possible often requires one to make decisions in the moment. Having this innate ability is a benefit to all.
· Listen – Listening is a skill we all struggle with on occasion, but is crucial to effective communication between you, your fellow employees and clients. Knowing how to sit back, listen and apply what you’ve heard is a talent to be proud of!
· Sense of Humor – In our opinion, laughing is part of the recipe needed to love your job. We aren’t looking for comedians, you don’t have to tell any jokes, you could even be an introvert. We just want you to enjoy coming to work every day (well, maybe not every day, sometimes Monday’s are rough ;)) and to us that includes some laughter throughout the day!
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Educational Assistance
· Employee Events
· Uniforms, Snacks, Beverages and more!
We welcome your questions and interest regarding this position so please reach out! We look forward to meeting you! Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLS Landscape Design & Development is an equal opportunity employer.
GARDEN CARE/ENHANCEMENT CREW LEADER
We love gardens and taking care of them is one of our specialties. The Enhancement Crew Leader (Garden Care) is passionate about flowers and shrubs and will lead our Enhancement Crew members to properly cultivate, prune, coax, weed, and ensure that our clients’ flowering shrubs, perennials and annuals all are given the chance to express their full beauty.
In this role you would be pruning, planting, transplanting, mulching, edging, and more. You must have some leadership experience, as well as experience in this field and will be leading at least one crew member.
This position is full-time, with competitive pay and benefits for eligible employees that includes health care insurance, paid vacation days, team events and more!
The Irrigation Technician is responsible for starting, closing, installing, troubleshooting, and repairing moderately complex irrigation systems. This role requires someone to work independently, as well as take direction from the Irrigation Supervisor.
This is a full-time, seasonal position.
Starting pay $20 - $28 per hour. Compensation commensurate with experience.
GREENER SOLUTIONS TEAM MEMBERS
All of our Greener Solutions positions require a Massachusetts State
Please go to our Greener Solutions Website for Career Opportunities.
We are not currently hiring for our office staff.
Our Design Build department is very busy with HIGH END outdoor space projects so it's the perfect time to join our team. EXPERIENCE A MUST!
We are offering full time work with immediate openings, competitive pay, benefits and an assigned truck to use daily.
Pay Rate Range is $30 - $40 per hour depending on experience
This position is also required to work on the snow team through the winter months.
We design and build pools, patios, outdoor kitchens, walkways, stairways, fireplaces and more.
We are looking to hire a Design Build (Landscape Construction) Field Supervisor who will oversee the projects at hand, as well as work in the field and act as the Manager's "right hand person". You must be able to work with a team, giving direction and support as well as taking direction when needed from your Manager.
Pay Range - $30 - $40 per hour for a DB Crew Leader
We offer great benefits, training, education, health insurance, paid vacation days and more!
Design Build Crew Members carry out all landscape construction tasks. We build high end outdoor spaces and are looking for dedicated, talented team members. Experience a must!
A Crew Leader at SLS must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of landscape while directing a crew of one to three members. You must have experience with employee safety, some computer skills and have some leadership in your work history.
Crew Leader Opportunities:
Landscape Maintenance Crew Members carry our all maintenance tasks. Our clients care about their properties and want perfectly mowed lawns, precise edging, expert pruning and meticulous attention to detail.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: Mowing, Edging, Mulching & Raking
SNOW CREW MEMBERS
This is an on-call position that is dependent on Mother Nature. Once snow is forcasted, our Crew Leaders call all members to get ready. It could be that we need you here at 7 am, 4 pm, 9 pm or midnight. You need to be available at any hour for this position. It's long, hard work but great money! Excellent winter gig for anyone in a seasonal job: construction, etc.
Snow Shovelers - $22 - $24 per hour - No experience necessary
Lead Snow Shovelers - $24 - $28 - Some experience necessary
1. Are you willing to listen, learn and take direction when needed?
2. Can you approach your day with a smile even after Dunk's screws up your coffee order?